We’re offering a usability and accessibility review of your website
As your website is constantly evolving with new content, it’s always a good idea to make sure that it’s still meeting best practice standards in UX and accessibility.
We’re offering a 360 UX review package that will look at auditing your site from both a UX and accessibility perspective.
What we’ll do
- A review of your users and their typical paths through your site
- Conduct a UX audit of your site against the 10 Usability Heuristics for User Interface Design
- Conduct an Accessibility audit of your site against WCAG 2.1 AA standards (on both desktop and mobile)
- An automated accessibility scan of your entire site
- Comprehensive manual testing, using assistive technology
- Provide a full report detailing our findings, including recommendations
- Provide a presentation workshop of the results to your team
What you’ll get
- A full content audit of your site
- An understanding of where your website delights users
- A priority ranked list of usability and accessibility issues with recommendations on how to fix them
- Examples and mockups of solutions that’ll help explain any recommendations
- Us working with you to understand the results and define what requires action and when
- A way of easily importing our findings into your existing issue tracker or backlog
- A template to use in the creation of an Accessibility Statement
How much does it cost?
- We’re offering this full 360 UX Review package at a discounted rate of £8,960 plus VAT
- If you want to concentrate on UX only, we’re offering a UX Review at £4,960 plus VAT
- If accessibility is your focus, we’re offering an Accessibility Audit of your site at £4,960 plus VAT