Web Developer (Mid/Junior Drupal)
We are significantly expanding our CMS and e-Commerce team and we are looking for all levels of Fullstack / Frontend / Backend Drupal Developers to join us and to take part on the design, implementation and maintenance of our clients websites.
Who we are
Since 2001, we’ve delivered and hosted nearly 1,000 websites and online systems. But we’re more than a digital agency.
We use creative thinking, digital innovation and collaborative problem-solving (and 20 years of know-how) to help our clients communicate better with their audiences and achieve their goals.
We’re a fully-remote company operating mainly across the UK and Greece.
We are looking to significantly expand our Greek branch of the CMS and e-Commerce team and we are looking for all levels of Fullstack/Frontend/Backend Drupal Developers to join us and to take part in the design, implementation and maintenance of our clients’ websites.
- Take part in the design and implementation of new Drupal 8 / 9 web-sites.
- Take part in the maintenance of existing Drupal 8 / 9 websites.
- Develop customizations (themes, modules etc) for Drupal 8 / 9.
- Convert wireframes and designs into fully responsive and accessible Drupal 8 / 9 themes.
- Provide technical solutions, maintenance and support services for existing websites.
- Investigate and adapt new technologies.
- Provide documentation for the provided solutions.
- Produce efficient object oriented code following best coding practices and design patterns.
- Test delivered code using test frameworks.
- Cross browser testing where needed.
Essential skills (depending on role and experience)
- Basic knowledge of the Drupal ecosystem.
- Experience on building websites using Drupal 8/9 is considered a plus.
- Experience of custom Drupal 8/9 module/theme development is considered a plus.
- Familiarity with composer, drush and/or drupal console.
- Eager to explore and learn.
- Detail oriented with excellent organization and time management skills.
- Eager to learn and assimilate new technologies in a fast paced environment.
- Effective communication with the members of the Development team.
- Strong time management skills.
- Hands-on experience with Symfony.
- Experience on building websites using Wordpress.
What we’re offering
- Competitive salary
- Private healthcare
- Company pension contribution
- Child tax credits
- Generous training and personal development
- A friendly work environment where you are encouraged to share your experience, learn from others and further develop your career
- Friday drinks at 4pm over Zoom
- Twice a year company meetups in Greece (yes, we do love the sunshine!)
- 28 days of annual leave
- Company laptop / equipment
- Fully remote and flexible working arrangement
- Performance related bonus scheme
How to apply
CIVIC is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applicants from all backgrounds and communities irrespective of age, transgender status, disability, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity and religion or belief. All our hires are made on skills and merit. Please let us know if you have an impairment and require reasonable adjustments during the recruitment process.
Send your CV and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org (examples of work are also desirable).
Note: only candidates with a suitable profile will be contacted for further discussions about the position.
No Agencies please: we will not be accepting applications via recruitment agencies for this role.