Web Developer (Drupal)
We are significantly expanding our CMS and e-Commerce team and we are looking for all levels of Fullstack/Frontend/Backend Drupal Developers to join us and to take part on the design, implementation and maintenance of our clients websites.
- Take part in the design and implementation of new Drupal 8/9 web-sites.
- Take part in the maintenance of existing Drupal 7/8/9 websites.
- Develop customizations (themes, modules etc) for Drupal 8/9.
- Convert wireframes and designs into fully responsive and accessible Drupal 7/8/9 theme.
- Participate in the team that will design and implement the migration strategy for a fairly large number of diverse Drupal 7,8 websites to Drupal 9.
- Provide technical solutions, maintenance and support services for existing websites.
- Investigate and adapt new technologies.
- Provide documentation for the provided solutions.
- Produce efficient object oriented code following best coding practices and design patterns.
- Test delivered code using test frameworks.
- Cross browser testing where needed.
Essential skills (depending on role and experience)
- Proven experience on building websites using Drupal 8/9.
- Proven experience of custom Drupal 8/9 module/theme development.
- Proven experience on building websites using Drupal 7.
- Proven experience of custom Drupal 7 module/theme development.
- Strong programming skills in PHP.
- Familiarity with composer, drush and/or drupal console.
- Able to hand code standards compliant HTML5, CSS3 responsive websites which functions seamlessly in all browsers and various devices.
- Able to hand code WCAG 2.1 AAA compliant websites.
- Experience of working collaboratively with both creative designers and web developers.
- Eager to explore and suggest new development techniques.
- Detail oriented with excellent organization and time management skills.
- Git and Gitlab Flow.
- Linux and shell scripting experience.
- Work with minimal supervision.
- Experience with pattern lab or storybook.
- Active member in the drupal community.
- Designing/implementing semi/fully decoupled solutions for Drupal 8, 9.
- Hands on experience with Symfony.
- Experience on building websites using Wordpress.
- Experience of building custom Wordpress plugins/themes.
- RESTFull web-services, JSON and GraphQL APIs.
- Knowledge of User Experience concepts and best practices.
- Strong understanding of business requirements.
- Proactiveness to provide solutions for potential future issues – effective communication internally and externally whenever needed.
- Strong time management skills.
- Efficient communication with the members of the Development and other teams.
- Capable of working in a fast paced environment.
What we’re offering
- A competitive salary
- Private health care
- Company pension
- Generous training and personal development
- Supportive, innovative, skilled and enthusiastic colleagues
- A friendly work environment where you are encouraged to share your experience, learn from others and develop your career
- Flexible working arrangement
- Performance related bonus scheme
- Child tax credits
How to apply
Send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org (examples of work too if you have some).