Service Delivery Manager / Project Manager
We’re looking for a Service Delivery Manager / Project Manager to join our team.
Who we are
Since 2001, we’ve delivered and hosted nearly 1,000 websites and online systems. But we’re more than a digital agency.
We use creative thinking, digital innovation and collaborative problem-solving (and 20 years of know-how) to help our clients communicate better with their audiences and achieve their goals.
We’re looking for a Service Delivery Manager / Project Manager to join our CMS and eCommerce team.
You’ll ideally have 3+ years experience delivering projects and ongoing service contracts involving websites based on Drupal, Wordpress, WooCommerce, Joomla, Ibexa and/or custom/bespoke PHP-based solutions.
What’s your role
- Manage client contracts including new development, call-offs (retainers), hosting, maintenance and support
- Define, review and sign-off any deliverables and outputs before they are shared with clients or internal / external teams
- Setup priorities and create tasks for the CMS and e-Commerce team including requirement analysis, design process, development, content population, maintenance and support of websites / solutions
- Work closely with Software Engineers and Web Developers to agree and confirm requirements, approaches, estimates and timescales
- Liaise with external collaborators / suppliers to agree on budget, scope, timings, deliverables and invoicing schedules
- Foster relationships and investigate possible new opportunities / extension of contracts with existing clients
- Review projects on internal CRM and ensure everything is setup properly, timesheets are kept up-to-date and invoices are raised timely and correctly
- Contribute to creation of proposals (requirements, budget, timescales)
- Strong knowledge of Drupal and WordPress features (including major plugins) and super admin capabilities
- Strong project management skills including great understanding of all project stages and dependencies to ensure required information is collected and disseminated appropriately (both internally and externally)
- Proven experience in working closely with technical / development teams
- Proven experience in creating and contributing to functional specifications
- Ability to translate business / client requirements into project requirements and refining these to manageable, clear tasks for the development team
- Understanding of industry / market trends
- Proven experience using Office tools, in order to create and format documents, spreadsheets, presentations etc
- Strong communication and organisation skills
- Ability to work on several competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Highly efficient with great time management skills
- Pro-activeness to provide assistance, guidance and support across clients and team members
- Understanding of framework / tendering processes
- Understanding / working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Familiarity with popular online tools used for the provision of services such as MailChimp, OpenEmm etc
- Familiarity with online tracking / analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Matomo, GSC etc
- Knowledge / understanding of User Experience and Design concepts and best practices
- Knowledge / understanding of Accessibility concepts and best practices
What we’re offering
- Competitive salary
- Private healthcare
- Company pension contribution and salary sacrifice options
- Child tax credits
- Generous training and personal development
- A friendly work environment where you are encouraged to share your experience, learn from others and further develop your career
- Friday drinks at 4pm over Zoom
- Twice a year company meetups in Greece (yes, we do love the sunshine!)
- 35 days of annual leave
- Your birthday off
- Company laptop / equipment
- Fully remote and flexible working arrangement
- Performance related bonus scheme
How to apply
CIVIC is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applicants from all backgrounds and communities irrespective of age, transgender status, disability, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity and religion or belief. All our hires are made on skills and merit. Please let us know if you have an impairment and require reasonable adjustments during the recruitment process.
Send your CV and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: only candidates with a suitable profile will be contacted for further discussions about the position.
No Agencies please: we will not be accepting applications via recruitment agencies for this role.