We're looking for an experienced Java developer who enjoys working with new and diverse web technologies, day-to-day development of client applications and future development of our products. Excellent Java skills are a must, although any experience with other languages would also be useful, as we develop on other platforms too.
- Over 3 years of experience in Java, Spring and at least one of MySQL, Postgres or Oracle
- Experience developing web applications using Spring technologies such as Spring Boot, Spring Data, Spring MVC and Spring Security
- SQL; JPA with Hibernate
- Understanding of modern design patterns
- API design
- Test Driven Development: unit testing, acceptance testing, automated testing
- Familiar with CI/CD processes
- Experience in Git
Beneficial technical skills
- Experience in microservices architecture and patterns.
- Experience in software for the Travel Industry will be a great advantage.
- Team player
- Good communication skills, written and oral
- Fluent in English
- Enthusiastic self-starter, able to work with minimal supervision
- Experience dealing directly with clients
What we’re offering
- Competitive salary
- Private healthcare
- Company pension contribution and salary sacrifice options
- Child tax credits
- Generous training and personal development
- A friendly work environment where you are encouraged to share your experience, learn from others and further develop your career
- Friday drinks at 4pm over Zoom
- Twice a year company meetups in Greece (yes, we do love the sunshine!)
- 35 days of annual leave
- Your birthday off
- Company laptop / equipment
- Fully remote and flexible working arrangement
- Performance related bonus scheme
How to apply
If you're a team player who has a sunny disposition and is content to be very well paid for doing a job you love in a pleasant digital environment that supports innovation and creativity, then we'd love to hear from you.
Send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.