Front End developer
We're looking for an experienced Front End Developer to implement the ‘client-side’ of our web applications, which are the elements that are visible from the end user’s device.
The successful candidate should be able to translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications. You must be comfortable producing wireframes that depict these needs and translating them into client-side code, which is responsive, user friendly and accessible, working closely with the UX experts.
- Produce wireframes based on a set of requirements
- Convert wireframes and designs into responsive code
- Adhere to accessibility standards, working with UX experts
- Provide documentation for the client side code and how to build it
- Test client side code using test frameworks and cross browser testing
- Investigate and use new technologies where relevant
- Work with Back End developers and Software Engineers to help design a functional API
- Provide support and guidance to customers when required
The skillset includes:
- CSS preprocessors
- Test frameworks like MochaJS. Browser testing frameworks like Selenium
- REST and APIs
- Strong understanding of business requirements
- Proactiveness to provide solutions for potential future issues – effective communication internally and externally whenever needed
- Strong time management skills
- Project management skills
- Efficient communication with the members of the Development teams and other teams
How to apply
Send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org (portfolio too if you have one).