We're looking for an Accessibility Consultant to join our growing accessibility team. You'll help us make sure all products and services are accessible and usable by people with disabilities and work with clients to plan and conduct accessibility audits and research.
You'll ideally have 3+ years of experience in digital accessibility, front-end development, digital design or user experience.
About the role
This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys learning about new products and technologies and digging into what they can do. This is a hands-on, technical role that requires knowledge of current accessibility standards, combined with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively with clients.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a desire to make a difference in how millions of people, using assistive technology, interact with websites and apps
- Have experience with a variety of assistive technologies and how they relate to WCAG requirements
- Conduct automated and manual accessibility audits of websites and apps to identify accessibility issues
- Provide reports on accessibility issues to clients and be able to explain those findings to both engineering teams and non-technical stakeholders
- Spread knowledge of accessibility and disability issues through various channels
Desired Skills and Experience
- A solid understanding of Digital Accessibility with an appetite for learning more
- Prior experience conducting manual accessibility testing of websites, mobile apps and digital products using assistive technologies such as screen readers (e.g. JAWS, NVDA, VoiceOver) and magnification software
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to deliver presentations and demos to clients and colleagues
- Passionate about user experiences and accessible design and development
What we're offering
- Competitive salary
- Private healthcare
- Company pension contribution and salary sacrifice options
- Child tax credits
- Generous training and personal development
- A friendly work environment where you are encouraged to share your experience, learn from others and further develop your career
- Friday drinks at 4pm over Zoom
- Twice a year company meetups in Greece (yes, we do love the sunshine!)
- 35 days of annual leave
- Your birthday off
- Company laptop / equipment
- Fully remote and flexible working arrangement
- Performance related bonus scheme
If you are keen to work on a variety of projects, utilise your experience in accessibility testing, showoff your amazing analysis skills and would relish the opportunity to help us shape our Accessibility outputs, then we’d like to know more about you!
Send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com